Cost of living comparison between Podgorica, Montenegro and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 656.439 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 37% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 978,749 Franc (€1,491) in Podgorica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €350 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maracaibo costs Bs 4,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Salalah costs ﷼ 1.200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Seville costs €430 (about 2 hours ago)