Cost of living in Plymouth, United Kingdom compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 748.735 XOF / GBP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plymouth (United Kingdom) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,289,392 Franc (£4,393) in Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,270,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brno costs 100 Kč (about 1 hour ago)