Cost of living comparison between Plymouth, United Kingdom and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 782.996 XOF / GBP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plymouth (United Kingdom) is 19% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,789,430 Franc (£3,563) in Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €250 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$550,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Timisoara costs 100,000 lei (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 1.00 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)