Cost of living in Plymouth, United Kingdom compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 202 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 743.165 XOF / GBP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plymouth (United Kingdom) is 5% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,140,946 Franc (£4,226) in Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,990,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 800,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 450 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)