Cost of living in Plymouth, United Kingdom compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 292 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 771.637 XOF / GBP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plymouth (United Kingdom) is 8% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,670,941 Franc (£4,757) in Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,410,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 15,000 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 140 (about 3 hours ago)