Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 280 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 334.307 XOF / BGN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 49% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,700,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,880,829 Franc (5,626 лв) in Plovdiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $80 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $399 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)