Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 307 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 335.123 XOF / BGN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 48% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,694,302 Franc (5,056 лв) in Plovdiv.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨0.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Dubai costs Dirham 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM120 (about 2 hours ago)