Cost of living in Ploieşti, Romania compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 140.801 XOF / RON
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ploieşti (Romania) is 45% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,720,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,035,172 Franc (14,454 lei) in Ploieşti.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 2 hours ago)