Cost of living in Ploieşti, Romania compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 141.389 XOF / RON
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ploieşti (Romania) is 41% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,080,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,826,441 Franc (12,918 lei) in Ploieşti.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$2,500,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £817 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $75 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 11 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (about 1 hour ago)