Cost of living in Płock, Poland compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 155.372 XOF / PLN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Płock (Poland) is 28% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,200,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,299,416 Franc (14,799 zł) in Płock.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Grand Cayman costs CI$9 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php12,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900 L£ (about 1 hour ago)