Cost of living in Płock, Poland compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 149.979 XOF / PLN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Płock (Poland) is 28% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,688,666 Franc (11,259 zł) in Płock.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jaipur costs ₨40 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (about 2 hours ago)