Cost of living comparison between Płock, Poland and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 146.927 XOF / PLN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Płock (Poland) is 29% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,671,253 Franc (11,375 zł) in Płock.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 25 ₪ (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.80 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 2 hours ago)