Cost of living in Pleven, Bulgaria compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 334.792 XOF / BGN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pleven (Bulgaria) is 50% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,740,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,861,745 Franc (5,561 лв) in Pleven.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元8,132 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $40 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reykjavik costs 9,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Umeå costs 246,400 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denizli costs 16TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $779 (about 1 hour ago)