Cost of living in Pleven, Bulgaria compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 335.272 XOF / BGN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pleven (Bulgaria) is 51% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 768,591 Franc (2,292 лв) in Pleven.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,033,270,000,000,000 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,204 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,849,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $15 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aqtöbe costs 1,500 KZT (about 1 hour ago)