Cost of living in Playa del Carmen, Mexico compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.068 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Playa del Carmen (Mexico) is 51% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,220,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,580,086 Franc (Mex$ 49,274) in Playa del Carmen.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Addis Ababa costs 23 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in El Paso, Texas costs $1.50 (about 2 hours ago)