Cost of living in Playa del Carmen, Mexico compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 252 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 28.453 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Playa del Carmen (Mexico) is 54% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,600,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,641,985 Franc (Mex$ 57,710) in Playa del Carmen.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $20 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trieste costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €489 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $109 (about 3 hours ago)