Cost of living comparison between Playa del Carmen, Mexico and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 32.558 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Playa del Carmen (Mexico) is 50% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 974,845 Franc (Mex$ 29,942) in Playa del Carmen.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 599 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Port Louis costs ₨150 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 700,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 114 (about 1 hour ago)