Cost of living in Piteşti, Romania compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 145.019 XOF / RON
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piteşti (Romania) is 55% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 877,613 Franc (6,052 lei) in Piteşti.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元60 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨19 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$34,445,599,999,999,998,951,424 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kota Bharu costs RM160 (about 1 hour ago)