Cost of living in Pisa, Italy compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 256 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 648.352 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is 9% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,940,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,590,175 Franc (€5,537) in Pisa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 450 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Solapur costs ₨10,165 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Regensburg costs €200 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €750 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.20 (41 minutes ago)