Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 183.799 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 28% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,610,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,603,116 Franc (R$ 14,163) in Piracicaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 890 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 92,290 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 10,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,250 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 40,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)