Cost of living in Pinocchio di Ancona, Italy compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 661.546 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pinocchio di Ancona (Italy) is 11% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,097,559 Franc (€3,171) in Pinocchio di Ancona.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manaus costs R$ 3.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $499 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)