Cost of living in Pingdingshan, China compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 82.552 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pingdingshan (China) is 15% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,980,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,518,338 Franc (元30,506) in Pingdingshan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Calgary costs C$400 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolhapur costs ₨2,033 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tokyo costs ¥65,980 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Uberaba costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,700 (about 2 hours ago)