Cost of living in Pingdingshan, China compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 84.094 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pingdingshan (China) is 15% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,170,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,688,767 Franc (元31,973) in Pingdingshan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$706 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Athens, Georgia costs $2.19 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 300 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boulder, Colorado costs $0.10 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sunyani costs GH₵15 (about 1 hour ago)