Cost of living in Pingdingshan, China compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 85.841 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pingdingshan (China) is 16% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,978,934 Franc (元23,053) in Pingdingshan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 8,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £149 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Patna costs ₨12,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Amarillo, Texas costs $404 (about 2 hours ago)