Cost of living in Pimpri, India compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.037 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pimpri (India) is 38% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,216,995 Franc (₨134,666) in Pimpri.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (6 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €52 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cajamarca costs S/. 6.00 (38 minutes ago)