Cost of living in Pilsen, Czech Republic compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.549 XOF / CZK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pilsen (Czech Republic) is 43% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,260,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,852,858 Franc (72,522 Kč) in Pilsen.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vereeniging costs R 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,372 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM149,888 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tirupati costs ₨15,000 (about 2 hours ago)