Cost of living comparison between Pilsen, Czech Republic and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 24.327 XOF / CZK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pilsen (Czech Republic) is 45% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,289,965 Franc (53,027 Kč) in Pilsen.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)