Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg, South Africa compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 39.880 XOF / ZAR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg (South Africa) is 43% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,590,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,041,653 Franc (R 51,195) in Pietermaritzburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pattaya costs 15,900 ฿ (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oslo costs kr 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$44,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)