Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 411 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15479 XOF / KHR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 27% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,137,158 Franc (7,346,581 Riels) in Phnom Penh.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sarajevo costs 1.60KM (about 1 hour ago)