Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 404 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13943 XOF / KHR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 37% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,450,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,166,189 Franc (15,536,412 Riels) in Phnom Penh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Milan costs €40 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨71,155 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 4,659 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 350 ฿ (44 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Gibraltar costs £600 (about 1 hour ago)