Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 419 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15403 XOF / KHR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 30% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,371,835 Franc (8,906,467 Riels) in Phnom Penh.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$912 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dnipro costs 6.00₴ (14 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Ranchi costs ₨847 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 23 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €400 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tel Aviv costs 60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)