Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 353 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13891 XOF / KHR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 34% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,310,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,186,071 Franc (15,737,861 Riels) in Phnom Penh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands costs $120 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €900 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 128,000 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £900 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)