Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.626 XOF / THB
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 21% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,536,455 Franc (87,170 ฿) in Phitsanulok.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manaus costs R$ 3.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $499 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)