Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.328 XOF / THB
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 22% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,020,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,350,075 Franc (135,623 ฿) in Phitsanulok.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 4,500 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tokyo costs ¥777,666 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brighton and Hove costs £915 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 4,000 (18 minutes ago)