Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.844 XOF / THB
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 21% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,590,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,841,719 Franc (168,704 ฿) in Phitsanulok.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $12 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rhodes costs €450 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €10 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Los Angeles, California costs $7 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $30 (42 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $1.85 (about 1 hour ago)