Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.468 XOF / THB
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 21% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,863,271 Franc (106,669 ฿) in Phitsanulok.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (3 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 75 kr (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (40 minutes ago)