Cost of living in Phalaborwa, South Africa compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 179 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 42.080 XOF / ZAR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phalaborwa (South Africa) is 34% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,010,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,983,176 Franc (R 47,129) in Phalaborwa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $11 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Auckland costs NZ$2.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 3.35 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (42 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Lipa City costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)