Cost of living in Phalaborwa, South Africa compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 157 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 41.862 XOF / ZAR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phalaborwa (South Africa) is 36% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,490,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,237,406 Franc (R 53,448) in Phalaborwa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 12,000 ﷼ (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $70 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuautitlán Izcalli costs Mex$ 45 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$18,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cartagena costs COL$200 (about 1 hour ago)