Cost of living in Petrozavodsk, Russia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.584 XOF / RUB
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petrozavodsk (Russia) is 54% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,810,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,762,407 Franc (руб 183,895) in Petrozavodsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Berkeley, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Guayaquil costs $32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Edmonton costs C$440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €14 (about 2 hours ago)