Cost of living comparison between Petropolis, Brazil and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 190.864 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropolis (Brazil) is 12% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,381,971 Franc (R$ 7,241) in Petropolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Paz costs $b5,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,271 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €280 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Houston, Texas costs $130 (33 minutes ago)