Cost of living in Petropolis, Brazil compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 190.333 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropolis (Brazil) is 19% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,575,548 Franc (R$ 8,278) in Petropolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 60 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,550 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 100 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Singapore costs SGD $40 (about 2 hours ago)