Cost of living in Petropolis, Brazil compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 160.711 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petropolis (Brazil) is 28% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,460,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,474,502 Franc (R$ 15,397) in Petropolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sofia costs 5.00 лв (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €7,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$2,200 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €100 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr130 (about 1 hour ago)