Cost of living in Petropavl, Kazakhstan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.654 XOF / KZT
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petropavl (Kazakhstan) is 65% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,310,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,156,121 Franc (699,105 KZT) in Petropavl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £66 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Haifa costs 4.00 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (about 1 hour ago)