Cost of living in Petropavl, Kazakhstan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.648 XOF / KZT
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropavl (Kazakhstan) is 66% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,830,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,305,951 Franc (792,364 KZT) in Petropavl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 60,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vilnius costs €549 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Wrocław costs 2,450 zł (35 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Bălţi costs 22 Leu (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Jena costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)