Cost of living in Petropavl, Kazakhstan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.880 XOF / KZT
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropavl (Kazakhstan) is 65% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 687,630 Franc (365,854 KZT) in Petropavl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kingston costs J$500 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Luís costs R$ 150 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cleveland, Ohio costs $22,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €16,526 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 20 lei (29 minutes ago)