Cost of living in Petropavl, Kazakhstan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.803 XOF / KZT
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropavl (Kazakhstan) is 66% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,540,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,207,373 Franc (669,767 KZT) in Petropavl.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Grand Cayman costs CI$9 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php12,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900 L£ (about 1 hour ago)