Cost of living in Petrolina, Brazil compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 175.821 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petrolina (Brazil) is 41% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,933,495 Franc (R$ 10,997) in Petrolina.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cebu City costs Php7 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $132 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)