Cost of living in Petrolina, Brazil compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 176.753 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petrolina (Brazil) is 36% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,320,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,118,175 Franc (R$ 11,984) in Petrolina.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 100 Ft (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,150 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 40 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)