Cost of living comparison between Petrolina, Brazil and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 190.863 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petrolina (Brazil) is 41% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,161,078 Franc (R$ 6,083) in Petrolina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Johannesburg costs R 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨71,155 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolkata costs ₨5,000 (about 3 hours ago)