Cost of living in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 427 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 129.463 XOF / MYR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia) is 42% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,460,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,992,756 Franc (RM15,392) in Petaling Jaya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £7 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leipzig costs €600 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$15,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 8TL (40 minutes ago)