Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.798 XOF / PKR *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 49% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,640,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,870,600 Franc (₨389,861) in Peshawar.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Hyderabad costs ₨46 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tokyo costs ¥50,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $113 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $12 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)