Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 460 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.393 XOF / PKR *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 56% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,670,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,616,717 Franc (₨368,018) in Peshawar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kansas City, Missouri costs $7 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Oslo costs kr 600 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kaliningrad costs руб 1,500 (30 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $1.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 100 (about 1 hour ago)