Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.827 XOF / PKR *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 48% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,090,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,597,083 Franc (₨330,846) in Peshawar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$8 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60,000 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $3.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €50 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$2,523 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,600 (about 1 hour ago)