Cost of living in Pescara, Italy compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 184 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 657.794 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pescara (Italy) is 11% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,738,402 Franc (€2,643) in Pescara.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Windsor costs C$1.08 (less than a minute ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Montreal costs C$2.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (27 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.98 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs J$10 (about 1 hour ago)