Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 651.919 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 5% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,640,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,464,299 Franc (€5,314) in Perugia.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €4.00 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 40,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (about 2 hours ago)