Cost of living comparison between Perugia, Italy and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 658.596 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,308,056 Franc (€3,505) in Perugia.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $430 (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Santo André costs R$ 200 (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Panipat costs ₨5,555 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (about 1 hour ago)