Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 653.502 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 5% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,229,752 Franc (€3,412) in Perugia.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$41,331 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 23,000 Shilling (34 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Riga costs €47 (36 minutes ago)