Cost of living in Perth, Scotland, United Kingdom compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 732.466 XOF / GBP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perth, Scotland (United Kingdom) is 5% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,365,659 Franc (£4,595) in Perth, Scotland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,220,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 1,000 L$ (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €35 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php500 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨8 (about 1 hour ago)