Cost of living in Perth, Australia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,041 prices entered by 236 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 433.708 XOF / AUD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perth (Australia) is 43% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,381,664 Franc (AU$10,103) in Perth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,070,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)