Cost of living comparison between Perth, Australia and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,379 prices entered by 172 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 457.756 XOF / AUD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perth (Australia) is 50% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,920,515 Franc (AU$6,380) in Perth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$10,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 12,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Novi Sad costs 300 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)