Cost of living in Perpignan, France compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 650.326 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is 14% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,030,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,616,510 Franc (€4,023) in Perpignan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $150 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 200 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 4,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,200TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 2 hours ago)