Cost of living in Perm, Russia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 126 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.264 XOF / RUB
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perm (Russia) is 55% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,530,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,585,597 Franc (руб 171,148) in Perm.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vigo costs €10 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Des Moines, Iowa costs $813 (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sarajevo costs 35KM (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 65,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bratislava costs €499 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)