Cost of living in Perm, Russia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 253 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.795 XOF / RUB
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perm (Russia) is 53% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 726,823 Franc (руб 74,207) in Perm.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$7,396 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$370 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $589 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$50 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$15,717 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oshawa costs C$22,450 (about 1 hour ago)