Cost of living in Perigueux, France compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 685.032 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perigueux (France) is 16% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,712,944 Franc (€5,420) in Perigueux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨22,363 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Skopje costs 350 ден (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Växjö costs 7,000 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,935 (23 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Taipei costs 4,200 NT$ (37 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Port Harcourt costs 29,432 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)