Cost of living in Perigueux, France compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 653.502 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perigueux (France) is 14% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,662,180 Franc (€4,074) in Perigueux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Seville costs €4.75 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Iasi costs 75 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brighton and Hove costs £25 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €32 (31 minutes ago)