Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 435 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18765 XOF / COP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 50% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,420,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,696,661 Franc (COL$9,041,660) in Pereira.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Belgrade costs 155 Дин. (19 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Accra costs GH₵440 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tyre costs 1,215 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.60 (about 1 hour ago)