Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 338 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19470 XOF / COP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 51% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,580,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,769,662 Franc (COL$9,088,944) in Pereira.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €14 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$17 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)