Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.733 XOF / MZN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 19% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,586,916 Franc (163,042 MT) in Pemba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Amarillo, Texas costs $1,009 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cebu City costs Php31 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands costs kr13 (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (23 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Pyongyang costs 1,000 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)