Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 311 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 175.811 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 33% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,500,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,361,534 Franc (R$ 13,432) in Pelotas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,321 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Okayama costs ¥50,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €4,300 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Melbourne costs AU$158 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 8,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 4,800 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)