Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 175.163 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 35% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,440,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,221,972 Franc (R$ 12,685) in Pelotas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,321 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $12 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Würzburg costs €4.50 (about 1 hour ago)