Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 195.616 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 19% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,257,936 Franc (R$ 6,431) in Pelotas.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)