Cost of living in Pécs, Hungary compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 230 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.062 XOF / HUF
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pécs (Hungary) is 48% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,410,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,757,390 Franc (852,338 Ft) in Pécs.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Havana costs 1.00 CUC (5 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $68 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tangier costs 30 Dirham (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 23 zł (about 1 hour ago)