Cost of living in Pécs, Hungary compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 212 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.132 XOF / HUF
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pécs (Hungary) is 47% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 835,897 Franc (392,048 Ft) in Pécs.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €600 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abbotsford costs C$35 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 7,000KM (about 1 hour ago)