Cost of living in Pécs, Hungary compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 268 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.138 XOF / HUF
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pécs (Hungary) is 46% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,400,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,826,768 Franc (854,244 Ft) in Pécs.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,200 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nagpur costs ₨10 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paderborn costs €5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (about 1 hour ago)