Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.922 XOF / KZT
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 38% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,443,999 Franc (751,264 KZT) in Pavlodar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Juan costs $0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guangzhou costs 元29 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $100,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)