Cost of living in Pattaya, Thailand compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 322 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.746 XOF / THB
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pattaya (Thailand) is 37% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,485,957 Franc (83,737 ฿) in Pattaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$41,331 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 23,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)