Cost of living in Pattaya, Thailand compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 364 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.393 XOF / THB
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pattaya (Thailand) is 38% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,420,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,131,085 Franc (122,528 ฿) in Pattaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €25 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $80 (12 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Antwerp costs €6.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €400 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 3,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £409 (about 1 hour ago)