Cost of living in Pattaya, Thailand compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 439 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.844 XOF / THB
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pattaya (Thailand) is 38% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,340,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,077,352 Franc (123,326 ฿) in Pattaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $30 (19 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $1.85 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Macao costs 3,000 Pataca (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 23,500 (about 1 hour ago)