Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 177 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.578 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 21% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,570,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,825,063 Franc (€4,309) in Patras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 400 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 500 Ft (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)