Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 329 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 650.053 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 23% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,350,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,592,291 Franc (€3,988) in Patras.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Fes costs 10 Dirham (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Busan costs ₩5,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨140 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $0.00 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adana costs 0.50TL (34 minutes ago)