Cost of living comparison between Patiala, India and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.055 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patiala (India) is 57% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 835,433 Franc (₨92,266) in Patiala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.73 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (about 1 hour ago)