Cost of living in Pasto, Colombia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18889 XOF / COP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pasto (Colombia) is 53% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,490,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,623,803 Franc (COL$8,596,451) in Pasto.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$850,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,728 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨135,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $70 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oakland, California costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)