Cost of living in Pasto, Colombia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21056 XOF / COP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pasto (Colombia) is 47% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,242,494 Franc (COL$5,901,021) in Pasto.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,300,000 Ft (17 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Rajshahi costs Taka 5,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €250 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.350 (about 2 hours ago)