Cost of living in Pasto, Colombia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18606 XOF / COP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pasto (Colombia) is 51% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,180,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,559,803 Franc (COL$8,383,369) in Pasto.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$500 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kandy costs 230 ₨ (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr300 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Port Louis costs ₨27,000 (about 1 hour ago)