Cost of living in Paris, France compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,744 prices entered by 537 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 653.871 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paris (France) is 27% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,226,954 Franc (€6,465) in Paris to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,320,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$645 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €60 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $4.50 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Moresby costs 900 Kina (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Almaty costs 10,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 25,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)