Cost of living in Paris, France compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,450 prices entered by 527 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 651.202 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paris (France) is 29% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,510,629 Franc (€3,855) in Paris to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Turin costs €18,650 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £7 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)