Cost of living in Paris, France compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,371 prices entered by 453 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.671 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paris (France) is 25% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,765,368 Franc (€7,268) in Paris to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,820,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $90 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $16 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 600 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sherbrooke costs C$475 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨6,000 (25 minutes ago)