Cost of living in Pardubice, Czech Republic compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.858 XOF / CZK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pardubice (Czech Republic) is 44% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,010,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,676,911 Franc (64,851 Kč) in Pardubice.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Aarhus costs kr150 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Magnitogorsk costs руб 1,200,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seoul costs ₩3,500 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valletta costs €10 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)