Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 73.726 XOF / SRD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 48% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,460,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,799,136 Franc (24,403 SRD $) in Paramaribo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Arkhangelsk costs руб 40 (2 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Narbonne costs €3.13 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver, Washington costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$48 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €3,500 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in New Haven, Connecticut costs $0.73 (35 minutes ago)