Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 75.884 XOF / SRD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 59% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,600,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,482,931 Franc (19,542 SRD $) in Paramaribo.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Carúpano costs Bs 1,800,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (41 minutes ago)