Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.854 XOF / SRD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 48% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,480,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,811,843 Franc (23,575 SRD $) in Paramaribo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 6.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cluj-Napoca costs 860 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasov costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)