Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 83.411 XOF / SRD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 48% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,218,734 Franc (14,611 SRD $) in Paramaribo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kampala costs 3,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nha Trang costs 250,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)