Cost of living in Panipat, India compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.054 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Panipat (India) is 31% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,990,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,734,725 Franc (₨339,558) in Panipat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (32 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 206 lei (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hangzhou costs 元130,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)