Cost of living in Panipat, India compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.214 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panipat (India) is 31% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,628,028 Franc (₨176,699) in Panipat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 10,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)