Cost of living in Panevėžys, Lithuania compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.354 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Panevėžys (Lithuania) is 17% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,380,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,789,143 Franc (€4,256) in Panevėžys.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)