Cost of living comparison between Panama City, Panama and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 728 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 602.180 XOF / PAB
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panama City (Panama) is 19% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,897,899 Franc (3,152 B/.) in Panama City.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Vilnius costs €13 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamburg costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 780 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (about 2 hours ago)