Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 657.588 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is 14% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,027,211 Franc (€3,083) in Pamplona.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of potatoes in San Salvador costs $1.43 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,881 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $10 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Iowa City, Iowa costs $807 (about 1 hour ago)