Cost of living in Palo Alto, California, United States compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 246 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 530.920 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palo Alto, California (United States) is 71% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 5,969,264 Franc ($11,243) in Palo Alto, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Niterói costs R$ 7 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Prince George costs C$58 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $112 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$4,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (30 minutes ago)