Cost of living in Palmyra, Syria compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Palmyra has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Palmyra.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.092 XOF / SYP *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palmyra (Syria) is 30% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,830,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,698,593 Franc (2,471,363 £) in Palmyra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Windhoek costs 14 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 10KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 340 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (about 2 hours ago)